Feeling like a fish out of water is not fun. That is what asthma sufferers have to deal with. There are however options available and they don’t have to involve drugs. “Natural Asthma Cures” offers some effective options. There are additional links to other helpful natural asthma cure sites.
Alternative Medicine is making great strides in becoming more acceptable in the treatment of ailments. Asthma is one that seems to react well to natural treatments at least in terms of managing the symptoms.
The Top Natural Methods For Managing Asthma Symptoms
1. Manage Stress – Studies have shown that one of the most common triggers for an asthma attack is emotional stress. Practicing deep breathing from the abdominal area, learning to relax your muscles in a progressive way along with guided mental imagery and biofeedback can offer stress relief.
2. Be Aware Of Diet – Some foods containing omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to decrease inflammation. This may help to alleviate the symptoms of an asthma attack.
3. Maintain A Healthy Weight – Excess weight can make the symptoms of an asthma attack worse. Getting exercise and eating foods that will help you keep your weight down can reduce the stress that being overweight can cause.
4. Outside Irritants Should Be Avoided – Being aware that certain times of the year can trigger an asthma attack is important. Man made irritants, such as smog, and natural ones, such as pollen, are usually worse during certain times of the year. Watch local weather in order to at least know what is happening.
5. Get Plenty Of Rest – Make sure that you allow you body time to rest. Sleep along with simply relaxing can be helpful. Don’t push yourself to the point of exhaustion.
You control your life not your asthma. Make sure and work with your personal health professional when developing a plan of attack for asthma.
http://www.bestkeytohealth.com visit this Natural Asthma Cures, Natural Asthma Cure
Duration : 0:2:6