Health And Wellness Tips & Information

I need right homeopathic medicine for my treatment?

My simian is very liquid. When I attempt physical contact with my wife, it comes our within ½ minutes. Afterwards, I feel fired & my penis do not erect. Would you please give me the best homeopathic medicine name so that I can use for my recovery from liquid semen. Actually I want to condense my semen with homeopathic medicine. Please advice me.

Take The Homeopathic Remedy ACID PHOS in 30 potency three times a day half hour before meals. To read more about the remedy click the link below :-
And please keep me posted about your progress after taking it for three days, while continuing with the medication.

Take Care and God Bless You !