There are things that you can do at home to achieve soft skin. This article looks at 14 Home Remedies To Have Soft Skin. There are additional resource links at the end of this article.
You don’t have to pay thousands of dollars to have soft skin. These 14 home remedies will help you have soft skin and a full wallet.
- Create a paste out of walnut powder, lemon juice and honey. Scrub your face using the paste. Leave the paste on your face for at least twenty minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Take egg whites with honey and apply on your face and leave for twenty minutes. After 20 minutes rinse with cold water.
- Take a banana and mash it into milk. Apply to your face. Leave the mixture on your face for twenty minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Take a piece of papaya and rub it on your face and neck for about fifteen minutes. Flush your face with cold water.
- Take a teaspoon of milk powder with powdered mango peels and rub the mixture on your face, along your neck and on your hands. After fifteen minutes rinse the mixture off.
- Use honey as an application for your face and neck. Let the homey site for twenty minutes and then rinse the honey with cold water.
- Take two tablespoons of turmeric powder mixed with orange juice. Use this mixture as a scrub for your face and on your neck. After twenty minutes use a cold water rinse.
- Create a paste by using honey, margarine, mashed bananas and lemon juice. Leave on face overnight. Rinse in the morning. To cover hands and feet wear gloves and socks.
- Take some corn flour and mix with egg whites. Apply the mixture on your face. Allow to dry for about 30 minutes. Using warm water, massage the mixture. Do this process daily for ten to fifteen days.
10. Boil cabbage and then wash your face using the water.
11. Using fresh fenugreek leaves make a paste and apply to your face. Rinse with cold water.
12. After you shower apply Vaseline or petroleum jelly all over your body. Shower again after one hour. Repeat twice monthly.
13. Lather your body using a mixture of one tablespoon of fresh lemon or lime juice, a cup of sugar combined with a soft soap like Dove. Scrub your entire body using the mixture.
14. Mix three teaspoons of baby oil and two teaspoons of sugar. Rub all over your body and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
These are great remedies for soft skin. Feel free to tell us how they work for you or give other suggestions in our comments section.