Tinnitus is a condition that impacts the lives of some people so that many even commit suicide to end the pain. This article “Tinnitus- Are There Any Natural/Holistic Ways Of Treating It?” looks at some things that you should do to treat and things you should not do to avoid Tinnitus. There are additional links to tinnitus resources.
Here are some steps that you can take to help with the treatment of and to avoid having tinnitus:
Home Remedy Network – Tinnitus- Are There Any Natural Holistic Ways Of Treating It #1 Foods To Consume And Things To Do
Eating foods like:
1. Eating fresh pineapple which will increase blood circulation.
2. Adding garlic to your diet. Garlic will help your body to reduce inflammation and increase your circulation.
3. More raw fruits and green vegetables in your diet will help. These foods are rich in vitamins and amino acids that help reduce inflammation in the ear.
4. Use dried fruits and nuts for your snacks.
5. Increasing the amounts of or adding kelp and sea vegetables into your diet. These foods contain large amounts of vitamins and zinc.
6. Add a natural tea made with fenugreek seeds.
7. Try a supplement containing Ginkgo Biloba.
8. Taking the antioxidant CoQ10
9. Aromatherapy using oils from lemon, cypress, rosemary and rose.
10. Increase your exercise level.
11. Clear your sinuses with a saline solution.
12. Get plenty of rest.
Home Remedy Network – Tinnitus- Are There Any Natural Holistic Ways Of Treating It #2 Things to Avoid
1. Avoid Salt
2. Don’t Smoke
3. Reduce alcohol consumption
4. Avoid Caffeine
5. Eliminate Asprin
These are some simple tips that could help you find relief from tinnitus or even avoid getting it at all. Make sure and coordinate any actions with your medical professional.