Gout impacts the lives of both the young and old. This article “Natural Healing for Gout” offers some natural healing options for the treatment of gout. There are also links to other sites below that will also offer information for the natural treatment of gout.
Our diets and fast paced lifestyles are causing more and more health problems everyday such as gout. People are looking for natural solutions for gout problems. This means that natural healing options for gout are becoming increasingly popular among gout sufferers. People who suffer from gout symptoms are getting tired of dealing with the pain and discomfort of recurring attacks. The modern approach of drug treatments causes horrible side effects that can be as bad as the gout symptoms. Natural healing for gout has the benefit of using completely natural, everyday ingredients and techniques, without harmful side effects. So let’s look at some natural healing approaches that you can carry out at home…
NATURAL HEALING FOR GOUT
1. Avoid eating red meat, along with offal and poultry. Things like, shellfish, mackerel, and sardines can also be a problem. These foods are proven to be purine-rich. Purine is a key factor that has been shown to cause of gout. The buildup of uric acid is the result of the breakdown of purines when they are in our food.
2. Do as your mother advised and eat your fresh vegetables along with plenty of fruit. This should not include asparagus, mushrooms, and or cauliflower which can all also cause issues.
3. Fiber is your friend. Make sure and include plenty of high-fiber foods in your diet. This will help your body flush uric acid that builds up out of your body.
4. Eat foods high in vitamin C and vitamin E. Multi-vitamins can be helpful.
5. Drink apple cider vinegar. You can also apply it topically. It’s good for lowering uric acid levels and pain relief.
6. Eat lots of cherries, strawberries and blueberries. Cherries are fantastic for gout relief.
7. Drink lots of water, preferably 10 to 12 eight-ounce glasses every day, to flush excess uric acid from your body.
These are just some of a vast array of natural healing for gout treatments. But what you also need to consider is how to prevent your gout returning time and time again. If all you do is get rid of the symptoms of gout each time you suffer an attack you run the risk of possible permanent joint damage down the line.
Ideally, you need to relieve the pain of gout symptoms, and, prevent your gout returning in the future. That’s why more and more gout sufferers are researching online for a complete natural remedy to prevent their gout returning.
And thousands of ex-gout victims around the world have found the answer in the “gout sufferer’s bible”, an online report called The Gout Remedy Report. It’s a fully-researched, proven report that step-be-step shows you what you need to do to get rid of your gout instantly, and, prevent it returning.
The information included in the “Natural Healing for Gout” post should be used in the place of medical information from your personal physician. You should consult your personal physician prior to use.