Dealing with kidney stones is considered to be one of the most painful situations that you can experience. This article ” Kidney Stones home remedies and cures “kidney stones” offers some kidney stones home remedies. There are also additional links to other sites that will offer some information of kidney stones home remedies.
Symptoms of kidney stones include:
* Colicky pain: “loin to groin”. Often described as “the worst pain ever experienced”.
* Hematuria: blood in the urine, due to minor damage to inside wall of kidney, ureter and/or urethra.
* Pyuria: pus in the urine.
* Dysuria: burning on urination when passing stones (rare). More typical of infection.
* Oliguria: reduced urinary volume caused by obstruction of the bladder or urethra by stone, or extremely rarely,
simultaneous obstruction of both ureters by a stone.
* Abdominal distention.
* Nausea/vomiting: embryological link with intestine — stimulates the vomiting center.
* Fever and chills.
* Postrenal azotemia: when kidney stone blocks ureter
Duration : 0:0:25